WmDocumenter creates HTML documentation for all or selected packages in a webMethods installation.
- Searches for packages on disk, or by querying wM server
- Searches for folders and services recursively in all packages
- Shows comments for all services
- Finds both Flow and Java services
- Automatically presents results in web pages using clickable tree menus
This application was written as a Java 6 exercise, but is hopefully also somewhat useful
for wM documentation purposes :-)
Try it now:
Note:To use wM server queries, the webMethods libraries must be in classpath. These jar files
are part of the webMethods platform and cannot be distributed as part of WmDocumenter. The jars needed
by webMethods are:
These jar files are normally found under
on the server where the webMethods IS is installed.
- Large services (with node.ndf up to at least 8MB) are now handled.
- Output: Service links now works in Firefox.
- Dramatically faster XML parsing, using